Masti Online
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our forum. join our community today FREE ! To Get access to all the Forums, to create your own BLOG, to create and upload your own albums in our Photo Gallery Join Our Forum Right Now.
Masti Online
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our forum. join our community today FREE ! To Get access to all the Forums, to create your own BLOG, to create and upload your own albums in our Photo Gallery Join Our Forum Right Now.
Masti Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masti Online

Online Fun & Entertainment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Need Moderators From USA,UK & India, User From these Countries Can Contact to Admin To become Moderator.

some nice sms...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaheena

Shaheena

some nice sms... Empty
PostSubject: some nice sms...   some nice sms... I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:21 am

when a butterfly comes close to you,,
when a perfumes rose touches ur face,,
when ur mobile dance on a nice tone,,
Remember its me,,,
Praying for u ,,

Its my pray when u sleep ur sorrow ,tension and worries also sleepforever and when u get up ur success of life get up with u forever…..

Back to top Go down
https://masti.aforumfree.com
Nosheen

Nosheen

some nice sms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: some nice sms...   some nice sms... I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Nice sms sharing
Back to top Go down

some nice sms...
Page 1 of 1