Masti Online
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our forum. join our community today FREE ! To Get access to all the Forums, to create your own BLOG, to create and upload your own albums in our Photo Gallery Join Our Forum Right Now.
Masti Online
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our forum. join our community today FREE ! To Get access to all the Forums, to create your own BLOG, to create and upload your own albums in our Photo Gallery Join Our Forum Right Now.
Masti Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masti Online

Online Fun & Entertainment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Need Moderators From USA,UK & India, User From these Countries Can Contact to Admin To become Moderator.

Spicy Omelette Egg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosheen

Nosheen

Spicy Omelette Egg Empty
PostSubject: Spicy Omelette Egg   Spicy Omelette Egg I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:18 am

Spicy Omelette Egg

Ingredients:

* 2 tbsp Oil
* 1 Green Chilli
* 1 boiled Potato
* 2 Eggs, beaten
* ½ tsp Garlic pulp
* 1 chopped Onion
* 1 chopped Tomato
* ½ tsp Cumin powder
* 25 gms cooked Peas
* Salt and Black Pepper
* Few Coriander leaves
* 25 gms grated Cheese

Method:

1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry all the ingredients except eggs and cheese until well blended but the tomato and potato are firm. Season to taste.
2. Increase the heat and pour in the beaten eggs. Reduce the heat, cover and cook until the bottom layer is brown.
3. Sprinkle with the grated cheese. Place under a hot grill (broiler) and cook until the egg sets and the cheese has melted.
Back to top Go down
Emaan

Spicy Omelette Egg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spicy Omelette Egg   Spicy Omelette Egg I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:44 pm

very spicy.
Back to top Go down
Nosheen

Nosheen

Spicy Omelette Egg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spicy Omelette Egg   Spicy Omelette Egg I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:44 pm

mouth watering
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spicy Omelette Egg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spicy Omelette Egg   Spicy Omelette Egg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spicy Omelette Egg
Page 1 of 1